Birrabang Outdoor Table & Bench Set
- Comfortably accommodates 6 children
- Recommended for ages 3-5 yrs old
- Made from recycled Australian hardwood timber - environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Expertly crafted, strong and durable furniture
- Adaptable for indoor and outdoor use
- Each piece is authentic and unique with a weathered Aussie look and feel
Birrabang is a word of the Wiradjuri Language meaning 'outside'. The Birrabang furniture range embraces the origins of Central West NSW where the Wiradjuri people once occupied a vast area of land, on the plains running north and south to the west of the Blue Mountains.
Made from recycled timber, primarily old weathered fence posts and palings, the Birrabang range of furniture echoes the magic of yesteryear while being repurposed to help lead the next generation into the future. By recycling, we're not only doing our bit to save the environment and our precious forests, we're also providing a cost effective alternative to expensive milled timber furniture.
The beauty of the heritage is acknowledged in the uniqueness of each piece that can not be found in new timber. Each piece is authentic, brought to us with a story of its own crafted into it, waiting to be made part of another world full of lessons and life. Just like the Wiradjuri people adapted to sudden colonial occupation - the Birrabang Furniture is adaptable for indoor and outdoor use.
For longevity, the Birrabang Table and Bench Set is best stored undercover and away from the direct elements.