Our environmental commitment is as solid as our furniture... With Education Comes social responsibility today and tomorrow Our children deserve a beautiful learning environment - one that’s as healthy and safe as we possibly make it. As a furnisher for educative institutions, we have a special responsibility in this area: our products help shape the world and behaviours of future generations.
Here at Grocorp, everyone is committed to environmental stewardship, from product design and development to timber supply and manufacture right through to the delivery of the finished product into the classroom. We seek to minimize our environmental impact. “We use real wood to improve the quality of life & create a healthy room climate!” We want you to enjoy our furniture for a very long time in your facility. This is why we select our raw materials very carefully and only use the highest quality timber products.
Environment Protection Policy
Grocorp is committed to taking all necessary steps and measures required to protect and secure our environment by seeking to minimise the impact of our activities. We achieve this by actively implementing the following:
- Comply with environmental legislation and other applicable environmental requirements
- Proactively pursue the minimisation of environmental impacts associated with its activities, products and services by endeavouring to eliminate polluting emissions or discharges into the environment.
- Continually strive for improvement and the prevention of pollution through the environmental performance of its activities, products and services and through the integration of Grocorp HSEQ Objectives.
- Waste Management: The Company disposes of all waste in a lawful manner and with appropriate approvals.
- Incident Management: The Company addresses all environmental incidents immediately and establishes any appropriate control, isolation, containment and rectification procedures
- Recycling: The recycling of waste oil, paper, products and water.
- Noise Control: The Company is aware of noise level limitations required by appropriate legislation, codes and standards and applies noise reduction measures to construction plant as is necessary.
- Plant and Equipment Maintenance: As part of Grocorp’s operational controls to minimise impact on the environment, the Company has implemented a Preventive Maintenance Program on all vehicles, plant and equipment for servicing to manufacturer’s specifications. This includes an assessment to minimise impact on the environment that there are no leaks or other adverse contaminants to ground or air