- N2 represents a new generation of classroom seating, featuring affordability, comfort, and durability
- A flexible polypropylene seat with contoured ribs that allow the upper back to move comfortably
- Heavy-duty steel frame provides a sturdy, stable base
- Colour is evenly dispersed throughout the plastic for a clean, even appearance
- Nylon-base swivel glides
- GREENGUARD certified, meets, and exceeds international BIFMA standards
N2 Series 4 Leg Student Classroom Chair
Attractive, affordable, and extremely durable, Virco's N2 Series stacking chairs are an excellent choice for your school. Each chair has an ergonomically contoured polypropylene shell with two sets of flexible ribs that allow the upper back to flex more than the lower, for exceptional comfort and support. The seat colour is evenly dispersed through the plastic for a clean, even appearance. The heavy-duty steel frame provides a sturdy, stable base. A 17 gauge rear support bracket for the plastic shell is attached to the rear leg tube with six unexposed steel rivets. The radius of each leg has a 180-degree continuous weld. Each leg has a nylon-based swivel glide. The N2 Series Chair is GREENGUARD certified and meets or exceeds the international BIFMA standards.