Grocorp will repair or replace, at its option, any Grocorp furniture or equipment product which proves to be defective in original material or workmanship that may become evident within the applicable time frame stated on the product and the date of purchase. This is your sole and exclusive remedy. This warranty covers products, as long as the product is owned by the original purchaser.
This warranty excludes:
- Apparent defects caused by abusive or abnormal use of the product
- Products not assembled, installed or used in compliance with Grocorp’s product instructions or warnings
- Failures resulting from inadequate inspection and maintenance
- The effects of normal usage over time
- Product modifications not approved by Grocorp
- Vinyl and fabric upholstery material, except as may be offered by the mill source
- Rust caused by natural elements or high exposure to moisture
- Products used for rental purposes
- Natural Materials, Color Variations & Customer’s Own Material
- Leather, wood and other natural materials may have intrinsic grains or patterns that are distinguishing features and not regarded as defects. Grocorp cannot warrant the matching of grains, patterns, textures, colors, or the color-fastness of such materials.
THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY, AND THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES BEYOND THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSED HERE. ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH MAY ARISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BUSINESS LOSSES, PERSONAL PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND THIRD PARTY LIABILITIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
To obtain service under this warranty:
Please contact your local Grocorp Sales Representative or Customer Service at (02) 6350 7000
Care & Use Instructions Notice:
To prevent structural failures and possible injury, furniture should not be used other than for its intended purpose and should be inspected regularly for loose or missing screws or rivets, metal fatigue, cracks, broken welds, missing attachments, loose staples and general instability. Furniture that is damaged or appears to be unstable should immediately be removed from service, reported to the facility manager and replaced or repaired. Repairs should only be made using factory-authorized parts and methods. For information on furniture maintenance, or to report furniture which requires service, call Grocorp (02) 6350 7000.Furniture should be wiped down with mild soap and water as needed.